Eurostretch Pointe Shoe
Made by Bloch (Style # SO172L)
The Eurostretch is one of Bloch's new and exciting range of pointe shoes featuring groundbreaking innovation in a category virtually unchanged in over 120 years. With the latest stretch materials, these features combine to allow ultimate articulation of the foot and unparallelled connection between foot and shoe. One seamless, flawless line is now a reality.
- Patented European Balance-type last combine the ultimate in support and function.
- Unique Stretch satin adheres to the foot like a second skin
- Split sole design allows maximum stretch at the arch as the dancer moves from flat to pointe; never compromising the streamlined fit against the foot
- A firmer pasting method called "A Paste," has been incorporated to withstand conditions of heat and humidity
- High and wide platform encourages easy weight distribution while en pointe
- Low profile with elastic draw cord
- Leather grip at heel to ensure non-slip off fit
- Cotton insert designed for easy ribbon and elastic stitching
Recommended sizing: Start with 2.5 to 3 sizes down from street shoe size.
Please Note: Ribbon is not included with pointe shoes.
Find the Bloch Eurostretch Pointe Shoe in these collections:
Products related to the Bloch Eurostretch Pointe Shoe :
Belle Leather Full Sole Ballet Slipper in Pink in Child Sizes